My First English book of 2013. this piece of work by Robin Sharma is quite interesting. Instead of monotonous way of mentioning the concepts, I liked the way the narration happened in the book. "On your death bed, you don't find yourself guilty for not working more at office, you'll feel guilty for not spending enough time with your family" -- Really true..Isn't it? Must read for all those workaholics:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 ల్లో జీవితం..
Context : An elderly person whom I know asked me if I would be interested to join some poetry sessions that he is organizing with few like-m...
-
So far, most of our trips have been with both our families. But this time was special — our first-ever trip with just the two of us . When m...
-
Day 3 began on a calm note with a relaxing breakfast before we headed to Battery Park for our long-awaited trip to the Statue of Liberty ....
-
Day 2 began with two ideas — should we head to Mount Vernon to catch the fall colors, or visit the Akshardham Temple in New Jersey? Since ...

No comments:
Post a Comment