As I'm traveling all alone by train and just before starting for the railway station, I went to office library and picked two books. one of them happened to be "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach. I've not heard about this author earlier. But the thickness of the book made me pick this one. A fable about a seagull which tries to find the reason for life in learning and doing some thing new. Good one. I think one must think beyond the routine thought zone, so things with passion..definitely, we'll find the purpose of our life. Isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 ల్లో జీవితం..
Context : An elderly person whom I know asked me if I would be interested to join some poetry sessions that he is organizing with few like-m...
-
So far, most of our trips have been with both our families. But this time was special — our first-ever trip with just the two of us . When m...
-
Day 3 began on a calm note with a relaxing breakfast before we headed to Battery Park for our long-awaited trip to the Statue of Liberty ....
-
Day 2 began with two ideas — should we head to Mount Vernon to catch the fall colors, or visit the Akshardham Temple in New Jersey? Since ...

No comments:
Post a Comment