My first book in 2013. Its been almost 6 months since I've read this...but still the characters of vijaya & mohan are still alive in my memory. This was originally written in 60's and I feel sad that women are still ill-treated.. also, the one that I've read is the latest edition and the author had changed the climax of the plot. I still wonder if that is possible even now also...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 ల్లో జీవితం..
Context : An elderly person whom I know asked me if I would be interested to join some poetry sessions that he is organizing with few like-m...
-
So far, most of our trips have been with both our families. But this time was special — our first-ever trip with just the two of us . When m...
-
Day 3 began on a calm note with a relaxing breakfast before we headed to Battery Park for our long-awaited trip to the Statue of Liberty ....
-
Day 2 began with two ideas — should we head to Mount Vernon to catch the fall colors, or visit the Akshardham Temple in New Jersey? Since ...

No comments:
Post a Comment