Dont panic...I'm not talking about economic recession or Job loss or some serious stuff..
Loss here refer to my weight loss..I was on a weight-loss-spree for the past two and half months..
Brisk walk for 30 mins a day..be it a sunday or satday...no elevatort..strictly stairs...
all my efforts have been paid off...yesterday while climbing up the office stairs, my colleague says ..heyy u've become slim...haahh..my joy knew no bounds...In cafeteria similar comment from one more friend..I wanted to treat myself with a sweet (the caterers supply a sweet along with lunch, which I avoid)...but..alas...I forgot...
congrats dude :)
Keep it up...
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 ల్లో జీవితం..
Context : An elderly person whom I know asked me if I would be interested to join some poetry sessions that he is organizing with few like-m...
-
So far, most of our trips have been with both our families. But this time was special — our first-ever trip with just the two of us . When m...
-
Day 3 began on a calm note with a relaxing breakfast before we headed to Battery Park for our long-awaited trip to the Statue of Liberty ....
-
Day 2 began with two ideas — should we head to Mount Vernon to catch the fall colors, or visit the Akshardham Temple in New Jersey? Since ...
No comments:
Post a Comment