well..Today is my 6th anniversary at office..I feel special about it..Just before I started from home, I checked my emails..got to go through a mail congratulating me on this occasion...all through the way I was thinking about my initial days here..
a fresh out of college girl then..mother of a one year old boy now..
I used to commute in shared autos then...I have a car and bike of my own now..
Lot of apprehension to do anything then...I can do interviews/hold training sessions now..
This company had taught me so many things..professionally..personally..
BTW, I think I'm the first women employee to complete this 6 year mark at our hyd office...really special...Isnt it ??
Thanks to MG :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 ల్లో జీవితం..
Context : An elderly person whom I know asked me if I would be interested to join some poetry sessions that he is organizing with few like-m...
-
So far, most of our trips have been with both our families. But this time was special — our first-ever trip with just the two of us . When m...
-
Day 3 began on a calm note with a relaxing breakfast before we headed to Battery Park for our long-awaited trip to the Statue of Liberty ....
-
Day 2 began with two ideas — should we head to Mount Vernon to catch the fall colors, or visit the Akshardham Temple in New Jersey? Since ...
Congrats mani...well done :)
ReplyDelete